...but instead, we got to spend it with our Alabama family....
and what a family it is! =)
We love the Norris' so much and really appreciate their love and friendship.
The FOOD...


fantastic...
The DECORATIONS ...
beautiful...
And the COMPANY ...
(thanks for the pic Cindy, I stole it from your blog)



awesome!!!
We hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and can't wait to see our family next week for my graduation =) and later this month for CHRISTMAS!!!
7 comments:
Missy! It was so much fun to have you and Micah with us! Happy Holidays to you, too - - I can't believe that graduation is right around the corner!! :)
That looks like fun!
so are you guys going to be in VA for Christmas??
our address is:
4411 Forest Park Ave. Apt A
St Louis, MO 63108
Mis,
I'm glad you guys had a good turkey day. I know you would have rather been where we were ;) Ahhh, good times!
I just love those pictures that your new camera takes! Thanks for joining us, it wouldn't have been the same without you guys there!
Just wanted to say Hi again. (I'm Andrea's mom in law)
Elder Peterson will be heading to the MTC in 3 weeks and then on to Alabama!! He is getting so anxious to just be there all ready! I'm glad he's excited to go!
I just found out that one of my friends daughter and her husband are living there going to Periodontal school. Lindsey and Curry Leavitt. Don't know if you happen to know them, but I know the church isn't that
big there, so you might! Anyways, I will check back with you later. Merry Christmas!
Missy! I foudn your blog on your facebook! Ya'll look like you are having fun, admist the business of your lives. I hope all is going well!
Post a Comment