Yup, you guessed it...I'm pregnant. 12 weeks and feeling, well...excited. I know I am WAAAYYY behind on posts but I will catch up on that later. Micah and I found out that we were pregnant on Thanksgiving day...so far I have been pretty sick, throwing up everyday so the doctor put me on some medication that works sometimes. It's funny because I have tried EVERYTHING.... I mean, EVERYTHING!!! So I keep food on my stomach pretty regularly and that is all I am going to say about that!!
I am also considered High Risk because of the blood clot I had in my lung last year. So, I have to give myself 2 shots of Heparin a day until 6 weeks postpartum to prevent a clot from forming so hopefully everything will be A-OK!
I will put up ultra sound pictures soon...we feel very blessed and excited to have this new chapter beginning in our lives. As soon as I can stop throwing up long enough to study, I will take my nursing boards and get a job. =)
2 years ago
24 comments:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excited for you (if you couldn't tell)! May your nausea go away now that you are 12 weeks. I will not frighten you with my story!
Didn't someone call this in clinical? As in, when Missy graduates she is so getting pregnant? I cannot remember who but I do remember someone saying this!
Julie
I love you I love you I love you! :) i'm so glad you finall put this out there so everyone can be excited with you! :) Cutest little momma EVER!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!! Good luck w/ the morning sickness it sucks. BTW, I swear I saw your sister in the paper about having the New Year's baby at Mountain View Hospital. Does she live in Spanish Fork? Try to havefun w/ your pregnancy it gets hard but really does go by fast. Again, good luck!!!!
Okay, so we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that you are expecting. . . AND feel free to copy, the car, the blog background, whatever. . . ha ha ha! :) Love ya, and congrats!!
Excuse me... this should have been the first topic on our meeting agenda on Sunday... :)
I am so excited for you!!! The girls are going to freak. They already tell you every day how cute your babies will be! And they will be! Congrats!
I'm sorry you've been so sick. Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!! Congratulations!!! Ya know with high risk, I hear you get to have a ton of ultra sounds. I only got one and it was at 16 weeks. I'm sorry you are though, hope it goes stress free for ya. I was sick for the first 3 months, so I am feelin' it for ya!! Hang in there though!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents!! (love the picture of the fat baby!!)
Missy I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe it. You have to post lots of pictures of you cutie mommy!!! Oh......
i've been hoping you'd post this soon. your dad let it spill while we were at church over christmas and we asked him where you were. and we are WAY excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
So exciting!!! I just can't believe that you've been doing everything you have while you've been majorly SICK! I'm sorry I haven't been more helpful. Please let me know how I can help. You're the BEST!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Can we take bets on a girl or boy? Going with the sickness factor I would bet on a girl...
Congratulations! :)
YAY Congrats I am very happy for you! We can be prego buddies. I love the picture you posted lol...there is just something about baby bottoms that are just soooo stinkin cute. I hope all goes well and I cannot wait to read all of your post through the next couple of months. YAY!
ha ha your like me, got pregnant and stopped blogging. Just didn't feel like it, plus the only thing you can think about is being pregnant and you can't think of anything else to write about. (at least that's how I was/am)
congrats on the pregnancy! i was really hoping to see you at church over the christmas break, but that didn't quite work out for now disclosed reasons. but yes, we would love any info you can give us about housing in the chapel hill area. amanda has her heart set on shenandoah, but there's something about UNC that feels right, i guess we'll see. i interview w/ shenandoah this weekend. so, send anything you have our way, we need all the connections we can get.
Missy!!! Best news I've heard all day! Can't wait to see your sweet, little one!
Congratulations!! You guys are going to be great parents.
Congrats, you'll be an awesome mom!
Jared says: "Hey there Missy, it's been a long time!!!"
"We're Happy for you guys (baby related), and it looks like life has been good to you"
Coty says:"I think I met you once?"
"Babies are fantastic, so Congrats are in order...CONGRATULATIONS on your very first itty bitty!"
ALRIGHT!!!! congratulations you guys, baby's are always exciting news. we're happy for you.
Hi Missy,
I was so excited to get your comment. Yeah, let me know if you ever see Elder Peterson!! I have a good friend in Vegas who's daughter & son in law are living in Birmingham going to school too. Lindsey and Curry Leavitt. Maybe they are in your ward or stake. Anyways, thanks again, congratulations on your pregnancy, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you.
Hi,
I found Lindsey's address and she said that she is
in the Hoover Ward. It's 4300 Ashwood Cove, Birmingham. Her husband is in Dental School, or Endodontics maybe.
Fun news - congratulations!!! When you birth that baby, you're going to have to bring it back to Greenville so I can squeeze the hambone meat.
congratulations missy! i hope you're feeling better as soon as possible! having a baby is amazing!! you have so much to look forward to!
Post a Comment