A LITTLE disturbing!? I had a flash of twilight in my head when I saw that picture. I seriously love Max's chubbiness. He is the cutest. Loved the pictures.
He is such a doll!I hope you are adjusting well, you look great, and so does Micah...so that's a definate plus!Congratulations, and like I said "he is a DOLL"...soak up the moments mama ;)
That 3rd pic is to die for!
"GET IN MY BELLY!!!" "I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK RIBBBS"hehehe, Max is so cute you guys!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A LITTLE disturbing!? I had a flash of twilight in my head when I saw that picture.
I seriously love Max's chubbiness. He is the cutest. Loved the pictures.
He is such a doll!
I hope you are adjusting well, you look great, and so does Micah...so that's a definate plus!
Congratulations, and like I said "he is a DOLL"...soak up the moments mama ;)
That 3rd pic is to die for!
"GET IN MY BELLY!!!" "I WANT MY BABY BACK BABY BACK BABY BACK RIBBBS"
hehehe, Max is so cute you guys!!
Post a Comment