Sunday, October 4, 2009

Change is Good

So I'm trying to update my blog.
I want it clean and simple.
So it is under construction.

p.s. this little nugget slept for 6 hours straight last night. So that means I got 6 hours of sleep. When I realized how long we had been sleeping I rushed to see if he was still breathing.

6 comments:

Mere said...

Man, I am surprised you made it 6 hours! Haha, I mean, I don't have any children or anything...BUT...I imagine myself freaking out after like 3 hours! Enjoy that sleep!


PS-you guys are ADORABLE!

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

That makes me laugh. There was once when my daughter was sick and I slept until noon after a rough night. I ran in and she was still asleep. It'll probably happen to you again. Also, I love picsof sleeping babies and Max is darling. Good luck w/ your face-lift!

Aubrey Jane said...

Yay that you got six hours of sleep, that must be encouraging! And thank you for the Prilosec advice. I keep hoping things will improve but with a night like last night and a day like today(it's been rough) I'm at the point were I am willing to try anything safe! Max is adorable and I'm so glad you are all doing well :) Thanks again for the congrats. Love ya!

Coty said...

Oh my, the blog is looking so cute!
-How the heck do you enlarge your pics like that? do you have to pay for the space? I'd Looove to make my pics big, but don't ever have the time to figure out how to do it correctly...

Anyway, your little man is such a cutie; I just wanna get ahold of those cheeks!

Kathy's Boys said...

Congratulations. Max is a little doll. I'm sure you are totally loving him and being a mom. My son is still up north of you in Athens. I'll let you know if he gets transferred your way. What is the name of your ward?
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Your little man is soooo cute!


(oh, and I love the homemade tie onsie!)