So...
Never mind the fact that I'm now 10 months old.
Never mind that mom finally got around to making me a bow tie that I look smashing in.
Never mind that I am climbing stairs, standing by myself, and blowing kisses.
Forget all these things because I now say...
MAMA!!!!!!!!
I don't know what I was waiting for...maybe for Dad to leave and only have Mom to look at all day long.
2 years ago
6 comments:
YAY!!!! Congrats Missy that is a big day. :)
Awesome! I bet that's an amazing feeling. He is so darling and the ties you make are the cutest!
Nice :)The ties look great!!
Awe he sure does look smashing in his new ties!!! What a little cutie pie he is! Congrats with him saying "mama" that is such a wonderful feeling isnt it!? It just melts my heart when Olivia says mama :)
THAT is exciting! piper still only says "mama" occasionally. but i LOVE it when she does! and can you send me directions for making those ties if you have them?
Awe!
Just makes ya wanna melt, huh Mama!
What a cutie patootie, love his badonka donk too, wish mine was that cute ;)
Post a Comment