Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catching Max growing up...

Lounging around watching Elmo
Caught Mommy taking a picture
Hanging out at Aunt Kim's before the AL/Duke Game

Cousin Bryan
Can't you just hear his little thoughts...Daddy gave him a straw to chew on.  He's mocking me.

Taunting me.
So of course I took it away...
I gave it right back after I took a picture of him yelling and pointing.
Out for a donut with new friends
Another Krispy Kreme fan!

2nd hair cut

Spaghetti face

5 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

What a beautiful baby. I love how his fingers are both pointing in the second straw pic. You look great Missy!

Mindi said...

oh my gosh...why is he so dang cute?

Brett and Amanda said...

ok SO cute! love the perfectly-fitting alabama shirt he has and LOVE his jeans! he is getting so grown up!

Michelle said...

Missy, he is such a doll!

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Two words: BLUE EYES!!!!!