How great was that? Y'all are awesome! LOVE LOVE the costumes, the hair - way to go!
That looked like it would have been so much fun to watch!!! I love it!!! How funny. Very clever I say very clever!
Hey! nice blog background....looks vaguely familiar hahai love blogs. they bring the world together!
It's immortalized!! Oh no!
I'm SOOO sad I missed that. You have no idea. I also have to say that I love how we have this Virginia connection now, it makes me happy when you comment about all that stuff :)
Shut up! That is TOO funny! I wonder if we could have gotten the YW in Greenville to do that?I love seeing all these great pictures of you and Micah, and I'm so happy to have found your blog! And hey, congrats in advance on your upcoming graduation! (Wow, that's a lot of exclamation marks in one comment . . )
How embarassing...
I heart side ponytails Alicia and so do you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How great was that? Y'all are awesome! LOVE LOVE the costumes, the hair - way to go!
That looked like it would have been so much fun to watch!!! I love it!!! How funny. Very clever I say very clever!
Hey! nice blog background....looks vaguely familiar haha
i love blogs. they bring the world together!
It's immortalized!! Oh no!
I'm SOOO sad I missed that. You have no idea. I also have to say that I love how we have this Virginia connection now, it makes me happy when you comment about all that stuff :)
Shut up! That is TOO funny! I wonder if we could have gotten the YW in Greenville to do that?
I love seeing all these great pictures of you and Micah, and I'm so happy to have found your blog!
And hey, congrats in advance on your upcoming graduation! (Wow, that's a lot of exclamation marks in one comment . . )
How embarassing...
I heart side ponytails Alicia and so do you!
Post a Comment