Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Clot no more

No More COUMADIN!!
I am officially off the old lady drug!!! No more Coumadin for me!!!! Now I can eat salads, spinach, broccoli, cranberries and all the other Vit. K foods I haven't been able to eat for a year. I'm mostly excited to not be on something everyday that has not been good for my body and is a Category X drug meaning major complications if I were to get pregnant.
All around great news for me!

6 comments:

Wayne said...

Great! Time to get pregnant and shed the fun-filled, childless, young-married couple life that make the rest of us soooo envious. Seriously though, coumadin is definitely a nasty drug to have to take so it's nice to hear you're able to dump it now.

Vanessa said...

Okay, how lame! This whole time I didn't know you had a blog! Nice to know and now you can be a part of my blog roll and I can stalk you. =)

aftonicole said...

Man! I have not been on here forever! The last post I saw from you from from the 4th of July! I love that bday cake you got! Super cute! Hope all is well being YW Pres! I think it's the perfect calling for you!

Courtney said...

I am glad you found our blog! I love yours! You and Micah are too cute! I am glad you get to get off your medication. That is awesome! Enjoy all the yummy food you have been deprived of this past year. Time to engorge yourself in the wonderful world of Vitamin K! :)

Vanessa said...

I was updating myself on your blog and you look so cute in all your nursing attire! If you do decide to go labor and delivery, you have to be with me when the next baby comes...who knows when that'll be. I'm hoping no time soon to be honest--2 kids are good enough for me right now.

Laura Player said...

Yeah! Maybe ELiza might get a friend soon since no one up here is getting pregnant anytime soon! :) Then we will have a great excuse to get the guys together! Play dates!!