Thursday, August 28, 2008

I....Have been tagged!

My new friend Laura tagged me so here goes:

I am: Missy, wife to Meekah, nursing student done in DECEMBER!!!!
I think: I need to get off the Internet
I know: That I want to be at the beach
I want: Someone to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors so I don't have to
I have: Done everything on my list so I could scratch it off...love that =)
I wish: I wasn't lazy today and worked out
I hate: Super skinny girls who complain about being fat
I miss: All of my nieces and nephews, and the summer
I fear: The Navy moving us to some random country that hates Americans
I feel: Like football season is starting and that will be awesome! ROLL TIDE!!!!
I hear: Micah blowing his nose
I smell: Taco Bell
I crave: Nothing, I just said we had Taco Bell =)
I search: For cool bedding and jeans that aren't low rise and cute, colorful flats
I wonder: What it's going to be like when I have kids
I regret: Uh, duh....I just ate Taco Bell
I love: My new zebra scarf
I care: About accomplishing my goals each day
I always: Cry when I see UAB nursing commercials
I am not: Your mama
I believe: Everyone needs to pull up their big girl panties and get to work
I dance: When Micah doesn't think I will
I sing: Too much, but I never know the right lyrics
I don't always: Call people back
I fight: Fight? Who fights? ;)
I write: Lists, school assignments, blogs, emails, cards
I lose: Hair ties like it's my job
I win: Against Micah in guitar hero
I never: Like to be late
I listen: To my ipod sometimes
I can usually be found: At school, home, car, stores, hospitals
I am scared: Tornados...I agree with you Laura!!!
I need: To plan my lesson for Sunday
I am happy about: Living in Birmingham!

I tag...Mary Duffy, Christy Norris, Elizabeth Moon, Rachel Hall, Danny Amacher, Vanessa Quan

4 comments:

Laura Player said...

Yea! I'm glad you finally did the Tag. We should hang out soon!

Christy Norris said...

Missy?!?! Did you say you always lose hair ties or HAIR?? Careful with that. ;)

Dani W said...

Yay! Of course I remember you! How the heck have you been? Isnt if fun to find or be found by old friends?! I love. You have a really cute blog by the way. Now I gotta catch up on what you have been up to these last ... what 5 years or so lol.

Rachel said...

yay, I've been tagged, the last time I was tagged I didn't notice. so I'm excited! I'm a nerd!