Thursday, August 21, 2008

Micah's an old man

I don't know what it is about someone's birthday, but for some reason we go get breakfast at IHOP...maybe because it's 2 seconds from our place...
It was a gun themed birthday for Micah complete with
Academy, the shooting range, one of his favorite "gun" movies,
and a wii gun from the Duffy's



Happy 26th Micah!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Your new layout is really cute! Why didn't you take your guns to IHOP???

TheMarquisMustache said...

MICAH! I hope you read this. If not, Missy you can tell him. But I hope you had a great birthday! Looks like you guys had a blast!! Also, where are you guys going to be for Christmas this year? We will be in Greensboro! Hugs and Kisses...

Christy Norris said...

So, I'm pretty much of this entire day. Happy Birthday, Micah!

Julie said...

Umm IF Micah is considered an old man then I am in BIG TROUBLE!!