I don't know who lost their minds but I was called to be the new Young Women's President in our Ward. I've been in the presidency for over a year but I'm pretty sure that there are tons of better women in our ward than me. I know Heavenly Father will give me the wisdom and support I need to help these amazing girls through these tough years in their lives.

4 comments:
Whoa. . .that's a big job. If anyone can do it, you can!
Congrats Missy! I am very confident that you will do a great job with this new calling. Those YW are very lucky!
Oh, you are so blessed. I miss those sweet girls. I had a lot of them in Activity Days. It is so wonderful to see them growing up!
I am so excited for the girls to have you in there. You'll be fabulous!
Post a Comment