Google Images Describing Missy
My Age...

Place I've Been...

Place I want to go...(Sandals Jamaica)

Favorite Object...
Favorite Food...

Favorite Animal...

Favorite color...

Place I was Born... (Portland, OR)

Pets...(Benji was his name…really)
Past Love...

Best Friend...
j/k it’s Micah…

Nickname...
First Name...

Middle Name...(minus the “s”)

Last Name... (not Kenny)

Bad habit... (I leave half-full (see how I didn’t say half-empty =) ) bottles of water by the bed)

First Job...
Current Job...

Grandmother's Name...(minus the “s”)

College Degree
What I am doing right now...
7 comments:
Sweet!! That is the coolest idea!! Bummer Zach wasn't a past love!! =0)
Halloo! It was so awesome to look and have a note from you! This 'blog-thing' is as addictive as Krispy-Kreme. I think I've created Frankenstein's monster with my mom, though. I do believe it was courting trouble to release her on the cyberspace world. Hope y'all are doing good, and don't have too much fun without us! :)
What a clever idea. It would be cool if there was a program that you could answer the questions and then it would find all the pictures for you
That would be cool...why don't you get on that Jer in your spare time. =)
Hey, kiddos! I was so glad to find your blog (I finally took time off from making lists for mine) and to hear from you. It's like having 2 of my children back. Sounds like you're doing great. I'm sure you're a GREAT YW president. I'm glad to know you'll have your nursing degree soon. I'm reaching the age where I'll need one pretty regularly. Keep up the good work.
AAAH I WANT A YORKIE POO! I'm getting one when Andrew is in dental school, or after I graduate....I love those lil puppies!
Yes! a new idea for when I run out of things to do on the internet! You're just feeding my obsession you know...
Post a Comment