Monday, November 3, 2008

An Office Halloween

For Halloween Micah and I were Dwight and Angela from the Office. The torn lovers who have to keep their relationship a secret at Dunder Mifflin. We took this look to Trunk-or-Treat and I think people thought I just busted out my favorite holiday sweater for the event. Luckily, Micah and I made name tags so everyone would know who we were. We went to four different Goodwill's/Salvation Army's in a quest for the perfect cat sweater to pull off the "Angela Look" since she loves cats. After rummaging through racks and racks of old lady holiday sweaters, we came to the conclusion that no one gives up their cat sweaters. Cat ladies love their cats and can not bare to part with the 2nd best thing that keeps them warm at night. Although I found plenty of sweaters with cat hair on them, gross, I ended up with a Halloween sweater vest with a cat on it. For $2 you can't beat that right? Angela would be proud...or disgusted.

Our best Dwight and Angela faces




That's some serious hair spray to get that perfect Dwight quaff

Angela:
The DaVinci Code. I would bring The DaVinci Code. So I could burn The DaVinci Code.
Dwight:
Yeah right, that would keep you warm for like 7 seconds.


10 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Hilarious. I LOVE it. Good job.

RobinsonRugrats said...

I absolutely love your costumes. We are "Office" addicts, so we can appreciate your costumes!!

Em said...

That is awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

If anyone thought that was YOUR 'holiday' sweater, they obviously don't know you very well!!! What a great idea!

Katie said...

I loved your costumes...and it does me good to know that you didn't already own that sweater!

Cameron and Cindy said...

Y'all are awesome! We miss you!

aftonicole said...

how about, I absolutely love this! So amazing! You better frame these in your home!

TheMarquisMustache said...

AWESOME you guys!

Julie said...

You are cracking me up!!!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi I found your blog from my daughter in laws sister
(Andrea is my d.i.l. and Shauna is where I found you!)
Anyways, I was just blog hopping and saw yours and read that you live in Birmingham. Well, just yesterday
my son got his mission call to Birmingham Alabama!!!
We are so excited. We live in Las Vegas~ Anyways, maybe you can look him up in a few months when he gets there! He goes to the MTC Jan. 14th, so he will be in Alabama about 3 weeks after that. I'd love to hear from you if you want to comment on my blog, or email me ...kathygpeterson@mac.com.
Thanks!