We're having a boy! I haven't had too many "maternal instincts" as to what the gender was until the other night when I had a dream that the ultrasound tech said it was a boy. We are so happy!! Everything looks good and he is measuring to date. I am also doing fine with my Heparin...still throwing up but it's really become a part of my life now. =)
2 years ago



10 comments:
OK, so glad I took a little time to check blogs for the first time in forever tonight! Congrats! I sure would have lost some money on that one. Boys are so sweet!!!
Yay, so glad everything is okay! Doesn't seeing your little man's features just make it all so special and real!!!
Gotta love those boys!!!
Hooray!!! I was going to call earlier and I totally forgot so I'm glad you posted. I'm so excited for you and Micah. I hope David doesn't teach your little guy to do naughty things like draw with chalk all over the doors at the church or put rocks in his mouth :)
Congratulations! I'm a little biased, but I think having a boy first is the best way to start a family! ;)
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.
Yea!! We are SO excited! We love boys, and we love you, too!
Oh, Missy!!! I love my boys and know you will to!!! Yay :)
Missy, we are so excited for you! Please keep us posted with regular updates!
Hi Missy,
It's a Boy!! Congratulations ~ boys are awesome. Hope you start feeling better, sorry to say that I threw up everyday with all of mine. Yuck, but they are sure worth every bit of it! Are you going to the Gladys Knight concert this week? It really is a great Fireside/concert! Try to go if you get the chance. My son said that she is coming there on the 21st and 22nd! If you go, be sure and look for Elder Peterson. A lot of Missionaries
will be there. If you see him be sure and tell him you know Andrea and Shauna!! And let me know if you do!
Take care
Holy cow, ongratulations on the little one! So I guess you have a case of the pukes. I had it too. Crazy and random but the two things that helped me besides medication and IV hydration is watermelon and cream soda. Sounds kind of gross huh?! As for your nursing boards, I never thought I would be so nervous for a pass/fail grade. You'll do awesome!
so, i finally had time to check blogs, and was so excited! hooray, a boy! (which, it would have been, 'hooray, a girl!' if it had been a girl....but either way, 'hooray'!)how fun! have y'all discussed any names yet? i vote for 'miller' or something, just to keep the alliteration thing going in the family :)
Post a Comment