Friday, April 10, 2009

Blue Angels

Micah was in HEAVEN last weekend when we went to see the Blue Angels in Tuscaloosa. We plugged up the iphone to the speakers in our car to listen to General Conference and were on our way! We had no idea what we were in for. So... I didn't realize that a free air show with the BA was such a big deal and Tuscaloosa didn't either because they were not ready for the 200,000+ people who were in attendance. Micah had a ball, took too many pictures, and I got a funnel cake so everyone was happy! We were asked by a family of 6 to drive them to their car 5 miles away, they were so sweet and left $40 in our car, so we went out to dinner and had CRAB!!! AHHHH, my favorite!
Anyway as far as an update goes, I'm doing the same...still throwing up a ton but Max is doing great and moving more and more each day. We had a name ready if it was a boy and it is Bryant Maxwell Kinney and we will call him Max.
Micah has 4 weeks left of class and then he is a 4th year. I can't believe how fast our time in Birmingham has gone and I wish it would slow down. He will spend his 4th year in different hospitals and clinics around here and is really excited about it.


We hope everyone has a good Easter weekend! Easter is my second favorite holiday because of my Grandma Kuta who always made it so special for us! I always miss Virginia this time of year...there is nothing better than the millions of apple and cherry blossoms that take bloom but Birmingham never disappoints...it is so beautiful here, we sure do love Alabama!

6 comments:

Katie said...

So cool! What a fun way to listen to conference too! Glad you got your funnel cake :)

aftonicole said...

right after you said funnel cake, I thought, Apple Blossom! I haven't been in years, but I think it's coming up, beginning of may maybe? Glad you're pregnancy is doing well! Love the baby's name!

Jeremy said...

Hey Micah, this is Caleb. I am so jealous you got to see the Blue Angels. I hope one day we can see them together. Love, Caleb.

Hey Missy, this is Kenna. I hope you feel better, and I can't wait to meet my cousin Max ;) Oh yeah, and happy Easter!

Ya know Dad has a lot of social media tools we could use to keep in touch with you guys; specifically skype or gtalkwith video. You could call and talk to us there. Dads name on skype is jeremymbryant and gtalk is jeremybryant74. We would set up our own, but Mom and Dad think social networking for 5 and 7 yr olds should stay face to face for now.

Love you guys! Caleb and McKenna....(Sam's asleep!)

Julie said...

HELLO!! WHERE are the preggars Missy pics??? I need to see them and you! And no, not a nude belly just you in your maternity stuff! I can see the samford newspaper headline now. "Creepy nursing faculty demands to see former students pregnant body!"

Kathy's Boys said...

So happy for you that you are having a boy! Boys are the best, easy and not so fussy about everything!! (I have 4 and 1 grandson, so I'm not partial or anything!)
Landry is loving Alabama. He is in Harvest now. If he gets sent back your way I'll let you to know so you can watch for him for me. Hopefully you will stop throwing up soon. Good luck.

Jake & Barbara said...

Hey Missy,

How are you feeling? Did the nausea ever let up? I'm still taking Zofran here and there. I love the pics of the Blue Angles. It brought back memories of when they use to fly over our home during practice when I was just a girl. They are amazing. I hope you are feeling well. When are you due again?