
I've always known this and now Micah and Max will too. We got our orders from the Navy and we will be stationed in the Virginia Beach area. This was our first choice because it puts us very close to both sides of our family. We couldn't be happier. Heavenly Father DOES answer our prayers!
2 years ago
7 comments:
YES awesome perfect! Congrats!
Yay! Such good news! By the way, your little boy is just the cutest!! I love all of his facial expressions in your pictures!
I am glad that is where you are going, because it is a wonderful place for us to come visit on vacation :)
Virginia is for lovers huh? What are you trying to say? ha ha
I am SO SO SO SO happy for you and SO SO SO SO sad for me.
Congrats on getting your first pick! :) I didnt know that Micah was in the Navy?! Good luck! If you need anything... just let me know!
HI! Micah you probably don't remember me but we grew up together sort of. You were in my Grandparents ward...Jack and Peggy Jenkins. You probably know me by Heather Jenkins too. I just wanted to say hi! I saw your blog on Danny Amacher's page. Your little one is so cute!!! Seems life has treated you well! I was also very suprised to see you are moving to Virginia Beach soon!! So excited for you. It would be funny if we are in the same ward! If you need any help or anything...when you move shoot me an email.
lovelymrsm@gmail.com
I have a friend currently stationed in that area.
Post a Comment