Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boys Can Wear Pink.

So all of Max's friends are girls.
They wear pretty dresses, cute handmade bows, and adorable bracelets.
Max wanted accessories too so this is what I've been working on.




In a couple of sizes so he can grow into them.
Now Micah wants one.

9 comments:

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

He doesn't just wear it he works it! That kid was looking so good on Sunday.

Katie said...

Very cute!!! I'm so impressed!

Mary said...

I just love these, and I totally think you should make some for Micah...even if they are velcro!

Brett and Amanda said...

that is so adorable! if i ever have a boy, i'm stealing this idea.

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh...so cute!

Walk Family said...

Way cute! I might have to get the pattern from you! You did such an amzing job. I bet he is just the bell of the ball ;)

Denae said...

Well aren't you just the little crafty mom! HAHA, I never thought I would say that to you. I'm glad we can be blogging friends!

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

Missy, those are too cute!! Do you have a pattern or dimensions you used?

Mikelle said...

Okay, those are so dang cute, it makes me want to have another little boy!! I love the hooks they are on too!!