Those ties are soooo cute! Do you think I could get you to make me one. Let me know how much it would cost to make and ship and I will send you some money. I just love those ties. Bye the way, your little man is so adorable. Enjoy them because they do grow so fast.
5 comments:
Oh, Corinne says "thank you" and she loves to she herself on your blog! Thanks for coming to her party. She loves the Barney DVDs. They are perfect!
*see not "she"
Such a cute couple! P.S. I love the new picture at the top of the blog :)
This picture is fantastic.
Those ties are soooo cute! Do you think I could get you to make me one. Let me know how much it would cost to make and ship and I will send you some money. I just love those ties. Bye the way, your little man is so adorable. Enjoy them because they do grow so fast.
Post a Comment