Thursday, April 1, 2010

Private

Sorry to be so lame but I'm going to make my blog private. I've been tracking who views my blog and the same strange places in creepy countries have been popping up so I'm going to bite the bullet and limit who sees my sweet boy and his friends.

Comment with your email so I can invite you. I know this is annoying but it freaks me out and made Micah mad so...there ya go.

29 comments:

Laura Player said...

I did the same thing for a couple months but mine isn't Private anymore and I haven't had anyone view mine yet that I don't know.
mattandlauraplayer.blogspot.com

Mere said...

Tehmucnh@gmail.com :)

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

bridgetlynndavis@gmail.com

Mary Beth said...

mary.elizabeth.griffin@gmail.com

Erika said...

erp589@gmail.com

P.S. - I'm the Romania that keeps viewing your blog, but only for a few more weeks :)

Liesl said...

lieslmfox at gmail

Katie said...

I don't even know how to track that! You'll have to fill me in. russandkatie@gmail.com

Michelle said...

robnshellnboyz@netscape.net

Em said...

ekk0116@Gmail.com!!! =0)

Julie said...

julestripp@yahoo.com

I promise to get back on the blogging band wagon! Do you know where you are going yet? Please try to stop by school before you go! And PLEASE tell me that you made Max and Micah matching ties because I do not think that could get any cuter!!!!!

Lima Family said...

There are some sick and crazy people out there. That is why my blog is private. heather_lima@yahoo.com

Walk Family said...

Dont blame you. jcwalk00@yahoo.com Cause I would still like to watch Max grow up. Love the real men wear pink picture. Danielle Culver Walk.

Cameron and Cindy said...

mcewen.family@hotmail.com

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

I totally understand!! I had the same problem!! Creepy isn't it! Hicks.Shannon@gmail.com

The Robinson Family said...

Please invite me. I love seeing your cute little guy. robinsonrugrats@gmail.com

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

rhmossfamily@gmail.com

Yeah, that's the reason that ours is private. I'm just paranoid like that anyway!

Brett and Amanda said...

brettandamanda@gmail.com

Mary said...

I don't think it is lame :)

Heather said...

chknnugget@aol.com

Natalie said...

I would love you still see your blog so I can see what you guys are up to when you move.

utanatalie(at)msn(dot)com

Kara said...

karamariectr@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

aubreywilford@gmail.com

[Sorry that you've had to deal with that. It's good you knew how to find out.]

Shauna said...

namutoui@aol.com

Vanessa said...

mamaquan at gmail dot com

Yeah it's tough because you feel like people stop coming to your blog and the comments get less and less until there are NONE! :( I wonder who in fact reads my blog. Maybe I should do a test post to see.

Rachel said...

rachelnorris8@gmail.com

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

dirkblack@gmail.com

Coty said...

hurstjaredcoty@aol.com

Anonymous said...

jillnbone@netscape.net

LEXIE GUYMON said...

jlguymon4@hotmail.com