Okay so I just have to address this - Thinking about the possibility of having a boy makes me think, "ugh. There is nothing cute for them to wear." But then I see Max and his millions of cute boy clothes and I think, "No, everyone else is doing it wrong because Max is totaly doing it right." and then I can't wait to have a little boy so I can dress him just like Max. He is seriously the biggest stud ever.
4 comments:
Okay so I just have to address this - Thinking about the possibility of having a boy makes me think, "ugh. There is nothing cute for them to wear." But then I see Max and his millions of cute boy clothes and I think, "No, everyone else is doing it wrong because Max is totaly doing it right." and then I can't wait to have a little boy so I can dress him just like Max. He is seriously the biggest stud ever.
I agree with Alicia, your whole family is just adorable. I love you all!
He is so handsome and he has the biggest and most gorgeous smile!! It's amazing that he is standing so well!!! =0)
Oh my heck Missy! He is huge and so cute!!! If I lived closer, I would seriously have to pinch them, and every day too!!!
Post a Comment