Monday, July 27, 2009

Birth (Warning, lots of pictures)

To make a long story short and very simple I went into the hospital Sunday night to be induced. They started Pitocin, broke my water, and after contracting for 9 hours our little guy was not wanting to budge and my blood pressure didn't want to be normal so I had to have a c-section.

So I'm not one of those people who think all babies are cute. And to be honest, we were a little worried with this guy. Don't get me wrong, he is adorable...now...but look at those big lips, that big nose, and that kinky hair. Micah and I joke about how "ethnic" he looked.

Don't get handprints unless you want your baby to
look like he's been playing in the mud The first time I held him back in the room Still has ink all over
First bath I LOVE this one. Looks like he's relaxing and making a funny face on purpose.

2 comments:

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

I was worried about Maggie too. They said, "oh she looks just like you" I looked at them like they were crazy. I'm so glad you picked the name I suggested for your blog! I WIN!!

Cameron and Cindy said...

What a miracle! He is beautiful - in a manly way!! :)Love and miss you guys!