Monday, July 20, 2009

Name My Blog...please

SO.....
Max will be here before we know it and I will need to join the
RANKS of cool family blog names.

SO....
What are your ideas? I mean all of our names will start with an "M" it shouldn't be hard right?

If I choose your name I probably wont send you a cute, crafty prize because chances are you could make something cuter, but I'll love you forever and publicly thank you. =)

SO....
Get to work




p.s. This will not cut it anymore...sorry

11 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

How about the 3 Migos, as in the 3 aMigos. Don't say you don't like it, thats what it should be.3 Amigos

Vanessa said...

Okay, I just tried like 7 different ones and they are all taken. Good luck. I would suggest not using names, too easily looked up. In fact, I googled Micah and Missy and your blog was the first to come up. So the ONE I was successful with was "notenoughheaven". I'll keep trying, but there are so many blogspots it's tough to get the one you really want.

Katie said...

How about "things that make you go 'mmmm'"(that dates me big time). or "Mostly Memorable Madness" or "The Skinny on the Kinneys". I'm sure you'll get better than those...see you tomorrow!

Missy said...

I guess I should clarify that I'm not going to change the URL...just the heading on our blog. Also, it doesn't have to involve "M's". Katie, you crack me up!

Kara said...

Hey Missy-
here's my corny thought:
M&M'S: The details of our delicious life
but anyways, how did you do the BOM read a thon? did each youth read the whole thing or did you break it up? just curious- cause it is a great idea

Cameron and Cindy said...

The Kinney Connection. . .

Cat said...

How about something like 3M, sticking together... (you know, the company 3M that sells tape and office supplies?)

Not great, but the first thing that came to mind.

You could go with a medical theme since you and Micah are both in that field....

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

How about calling it just MAX since that is all you will be blogging about because he will be so cute there will be nothing more to talk about.

Or you could totaly go 1980's and call it "To the Maz!"

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

I meant "To the Max!" That darn z is just too close to the x... stupid keys making me look like a fool...

Val said...

How about Mmmm Mmmmm Good. What is that, the slogan for campbells soup?! I think it's catchy.