Friday, July 17, 2009

Max Update

I went to the OB this morning and Max is head down and weighing an estimated 6lb 10 oz. which puts him in the 66th percentile. We all know that this information is just a guesstimate but that's what they told me.
I think he has my nose...

and my lips...what do you think?

They also admitted me to the hospital today because I had high blood pressure. It was in the 140's/90's which is high for me and I think my OB is being overly cautious since I am considered "High Risk". Anyway, they put me on bed rest for the weekend and I have to go back to my OB on Monday. I feel just fine and think it's a little ridiculous but I'll be good. ;)

It's been a fun anniversary, lying in bed...poor Micah!

3 comments:

Katie said...

wow-so many posts here that I hadn't seen! Cute wedding picture. Happy anniversary...hope you aren't too bored :)

Natalie said...

I really love your cute wedding pic. You two are so darling. I hope you are doing ok and please let me know if you need anything!!!

Val said...

You are really an adorable pregnant person! Sounds like there are lots of exciting things going on for you two (three)!