Want to hear something sad? Out of the thousands of pictures I took this weekend...this is the only one of the three of us...oh well, we'll do better with the next kid right? ;)
As far as the missing photos of the three of you goes....just crop the three of you out of one of the group shots. There are a couple that would work really well. :)
3 comments:
Beautiful, Missy. :)
As far as the missing photos of the three of you goes....just crop the three of you out of one of the group shots. There are a couple that would work really well. :)
Oh- that IS sad that you only got one picture of the three of you! I guess it's just one of the many things we learn with the first one huh?
That's ok....I never got one of the three of us in or leaving the hospital!! I just didn't think!! Cute pics though! Miss ya'll!!
Post a Comment