Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mystery of the Seas

We had a great time at our friend's Murder Mystery Dinner. I was Kristi Marie, part of the Ambassadress competition on board a cruise ship!
p.s. I won best dressed

Micah was AJ Service the ship's Purser in charge of making sure everything ran smoothly.

Carrie, the Captain's daughter and Buddy the towel boy.

Penny Drop, another contestant in the pageant and Margarita Rocks, the waitress/singer extraordinaire! ;)

Our hosts for the night. The ship's Captain and Candy Cann, the dancer.
Candy Cann died!
All the girls!

The whole ship...
Penny Drop and Officer Bullet
Charlie Charge, the Cruise Ship Director with Margarita.

Wanda and Wilbur Wed...on the ship for their anniversary.
Who knew I had it in me...I was the MURDERER!!!

Being taken away...Tom Collins, my secret husband by my side. :)

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

What fun party!!! You guys look great!!

Walk Family said...

Wow wish we lived closer! Looks like so much fun!