Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bumbo Time

My little nugget patiently watching as I update the blog...

"You're uploading too many pictures Mom..."
There has been a lot of this going on lately...

8 comments:

Mere said...

Missy! Max is just SO adorable! It looks like you guys are having so much fun with him!

Em said...

Oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!! His expression is priceless!!! =0)

Dani W said...

Oh how cute!!! I love that second picture lol... what a doll he is! Oh I LOVE the bumbo we bought olivia! She is still a little small for it so ... she kind of slides around but is such a arm saver!

Katie said...

Missy! I LOVE all of the blog updates. Max is such a sweet boy and you are a HOT pagent contestant!

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh- I just love these pictures! It really makes you wonder what he's thinking. He just keeps getting more and more cute!

plainjane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
plainjane said...

Hi I am a stranger....though I have enjoyed looking around your blog and your favourites too. I googled info on Book of Mormon Read a thon and your blog came up. I am YW President in Pickering Ontario Canada,
and our YW would like to do a BOM Weekend in January. I would love to pick your brain if I could.
Many Thanks
Yvonne Verdonk

Missy said...

Not a problem, just send me your email address and I'll send you the info.